- Registration for admission will start from 15 of March.
- Admission to various classes (other than our present continuing students) will commence from 15 of April-till the first week of June.
- Parents have to pay the prescribed fees on time, failing which fine will be collected.
- Parents have to send their children in clean uniform prescribed by the institution. Students coming without uniform will not be allowed to class.
- Periodical tests and Terminal examinations will be conducted as per school rules.
- Parents are required to go through the progress card to know the academic progress of their children and return the same duly signed within three days of issue of the same.
- Parents are required to contact the Head Mistress/Principal, at least once in each term, to know about academic standing of their ward(s).
- Parents shall not enter the class rooms and converse with the teachers or meet the children during the class hours.
Long absence of any ward hampers his /her progress in studies. Leave will be granted on prior permission only under unavoidable circumstances. Request for such leave should be sent to the authorities in advance.
No pupil is allowed to leave the campus without the permission of the authorities. Those who violate this rule are liable for disciplinary action.